Stacey Cordivano, DVM
She, Wife, Mom, Equine Vet, Podcast Host
Dr. Cordivano, a graduate of Penn State University and the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, opened Clay Creek Equine Veterinary Services in 2010. Dr. Cordivano has performed the duties of treating veterinarian at numerous three day events and horse shows. She also served as a state veterinarian at a Standardbred harness racing track in Chester, Pennsylvania for three years. In 2011, Dr. Cordivano completed an animal chiropractic techniques course at the Options for Animals Chiropractic School in Kansas. Her veterinary interests include performance issues in the sport horse, alternative medicine and emergency medicine. On a personal note, Stacey enjoys spending time with her husband, Ben, and their sons, Carter and Asher! Sharing in the farm fun is their dog, Gigi, the farm cat, Cami, their two goats and a pony named Tex.
What I Do
- Cook meals that kids never seem to eat
- Try to help sick or hurt ponies
- Interview super cool people
- Listen to a million podcasts
- Read if I can before crashing in bed
- Try to be a supportive and loyal friend and family member
- Lend an ear to horse owners
- Run a solo veterinary business
- Edit and produce The Whole Veterinarian Podcast
- Learn to be more thankful and joyful every day
- Create fun Instagram content for other veterinarians
About the Podcast
The Whole Veterinarian podcast is about sharing experiences and starting a dialogue about how we can grow as people and professionals. I want to expose veterinarians to personal and financial development topics that can aid them in living a happier, more fulfilled life.
As a female equine solo practitioner, mother and business owner, I’ve seen the challenges that face us. Vets are some of the hardest working and most dedicated professionals out there. Together, let’s learn how to develop a life we love.